I go to you - from here......
Midleton, Co Cork.
Used Pro's Pro Comet Crank stringing machine.
Also included: One reel of Monofilament string to get you started.
The Pro's Pro Comet stringing machine is a superior crank stringing machine and built to a high grade for quality. Similar to the Pro's Pro Pilot with the Comet coming from a more premium factory, featuring:
- Manual crank spring tensioning mechanism strings any type of racquet, quickly and efficiency.
- Adjustable-width linear ball bearing string gripper, depending on the thickness and type of string.
- Tension range ranges from 11 to 89 pounds (5 to 40 kilograms).
- Six-point mounting system [the highest in the machine market], eliminates any possibility of racquet distortion.
- 360 degree swivel turntable with two stainless steel clamp base bars.
- Four independently micro-adjustable mounting arms, depending on the size of the racquet frame.
- Four universal heavy duty K frame shoulder supports that provide ultimate support to any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet when stringing.
- Two dual action, all metal, swivel cone lock clamp bases, handling any type of racquet. 1/4 of a turn to lock, simply using a thumb.
- Option to apply a brake to the turntable; useful for certain type of racquets.
- Micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts, accommodating any length racquet.
- Padded throat mounting posts, resulting in no cosmetic damage to the frame.
- All metal machine base with four legs, designed to go on any flat surface.
- Convenient tool storage area with rubber base insert.
- Strings any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet, whether an oversized, wide or long body type racquet.
- Two tennis clamps are included with the machine.
Choosing a racquet should be an enjoyable process, but you need to do it right. Get the correct grip size to start off. Less chance of developing aches and pains if you get that right. Then look at the weight and style of racquet. Difficult to do all that from an international website, isn't it? Thats why I match you with suitable racquets, and let you try them out. In person, where at all possible. No time pressure, relax and find your racquet. Or your racquet bags, or string.......
Went back playing 11 years ago after a long time away. Can't believe I stopped for so long. I play as much as I can, in every competition I can. I am a qualified PTR coach, and currently waiting to do the last Module of my Level 1 Tennis Ireland coaching qualification. I string racquets, I sell tennis equipment, and where possible let you use the racquets before you buy. It's a big decision, and you need to get it right. So when I'm not playing, stringing, selling tennis, I watch tennis. When I'm not watching it, I'm talking about it.......I must be a late bloomer......That's Fed in the background, by the way. Just about on the limit for the restraining order.....😇